earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月26日月曜日

How can I find the cheapest airline tickets to Japan? -

I want to go to Japan for about to weeks but dont have much money. How can go cheaply?

Try Priceline.com

hey i know go to asaptickets.com i found tickets to japan for only $620. regularly it s $900 or more. Peace out. Report Abuse

Try http://www.kayak.com/ This website checks all of the online sites for you. It s a one stop shopping place.

go to cheap tickets.com

call up a travel agent. this is an expensive ticket no matter where you go, but they might be able to throw some stuff in with the flight, like a hotel or a car or something.

that s where parents come in...lol =)

I always had the best luck with travel agents. I ve been in Japan for almost 3 years. Travel agents always get the best deals.

I just got some from www.delta.com. I cost around 1,000.00. The bad thing is, you need to connect in Korea which makes the trip longer.

Join the Navy and get stationed over there : )

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿