earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月26日月曜日

What should I get my friend from Japan? -

I m going to Japan for about 3 weeks and I feel really bad for my friend. She really wants to go to Japan.... I was just wondering what would be a good gift that will make a great surprise and will symbolize our friendship? Preferably something Japanese! :P Thanks! Oh, and it has to be something mailable...

Simply send her postcards that have nice, different Japanese sceneries on. Report her your experience, fun events, culture shocks,,, I think that she will like to hear your stories more than any material gifts. To make it more fun, take bunch pictures of yourself, cut your body and paste them on those postcard to make it look like you are there. It will look pretty neat actually. She will really enjoy your friendship and appreciate it.

Japanese snacks...like candies! I know I would be really happy if someone mailed me Japanese snacks. Be careful not to get something she can already get at home like Pocky. (If you have a store that sells it already, of course)(If you don t go ahead and get Pocky)

Definitely some Hello Kitty stuff!!!

a pokemon or a tamagachi or even some sushi. maybe a samurai sword or a geisha outfit. howabout a 1995 nissan skline gtr? tough choices are ahead for you.

Your ticket? Just kidding. You can buy a Yukata or robe, I have heard you can pick those up at the airport stores even for USD20-40, They are cotton and washable. http://www.japanesekimono.com/yukata_kim... Or a hapi coat http://www.japanesekimono.com/happi.htm Or sometimes in the Kimono stores you can find a short coat like a hapi coat maybe a bit longer, made of silk. The actual coat is plan black or grey, the inner lining has all the decorations. Since there are no pockets who knows you are wearing them inside out. In the US you can find them from USD 75-200 used. This would be a very nice gift. At the department stores Mitsukoshi and others, you can search for the souvenir section, they might have mirror with engraving, Japanese fan, or.... For a woman, the Yukata or something similar is good. She can wear and get a feel for it. Good luck.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿