earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月18日日曜日

What is your opinion 6 months or a year Studying abroad in Japan? -

Hi I am 15 years old and in one years time I will be going to Japan to Study abroad, I can choose either 6 months or a year,and I will be 16 when I depart. Has anyone ever gone to Japan with a Study abroad program ?

I definitely recommend one-year study! Yea, one year may sound long, but it elapses really fast! Since I want you to make good memories in Japan, study more Japanese before coming to Japan so that your study in Japan will be more and more fruitful and fulfilling. The following is for your reference: Q: How many kanji must one learn? A: There are said to be some 50,000 kanji, most of which have been adopted into Japanese. There are also kanji, such as 峠(tooge=mountain pass), 裃(kamishimo=old ceremonial dress), which were created in Japan. However, many kanji are not necessarily used in daily life, and today, 1945 characters have been designated as jo yo kanji, or quot;kanji in common use.quot; You may inevitably face a lot of difficulties during your stay, be patient and try to overcome them! I want you to find good points of Japan during your stay here. If you re affordable to travel in Japan, visit such places as Tokyo, Nikko, Osaka, Okinawa or Hokkaido. If that helps, I m studying in the US from this September for about 2 yrs. I m really excited, but a bit worried as well. Hope my answer helps! :-) Ganbatte kudasai(がんばってください?頑張ってください)!

Japan is awesome. I would choose a year as long as you know that you would be okay with being away from home. This is the chance of a lifetime for you. Make the best of it!

If language is your goal, 6 months is better than 0 months. 1 year is better than 6 months from the perspective of learning Japanese. I spent 4 years in college studying Japanese and after 1 year of living in Japan there was a significant jump in my overall Japanese skills. My Japanese improved exponentially with each year. Working at a Japanese corporation, and speaking Japanese only really helps. In any case, more is better.

If you don t get home sickness then definately go for a year. Keep in mind that being in a foreign place for a year is a long time. Different food, different culture, different language. If this doesn t bother you stay for a year. I wish I could have. The longer you stay the better you ll learn the language and culture.

the place rocks and for a westerner to be in Japan is just plain unbelievable, I recommend you go for the one year program. you can check out my blog if you need a travel guide for japan http://asiantravelguide.blogspot.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿