earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月21日水曜日

How do I convince my Mom to let me study in Japan? -

I want to study one year in Japan through an exchange program. How do I convince my mom to let me go? She suggested it once, so I know she has thought about it.. How do I approach her and ask her if it s okay with her? One of the impediments she would put is the price of 8000 dollars (I m in Mexico), but the school I m going to in two years is much more expensive than that anyway, So I can tell her that.. Well, any Ideas? I ve started gathering info from the net, I am thinking of printing it for her or just be ready for any question she asks. Oh, and my Dad is okay with it.

It sounds like you re good to go, but just in case: Start talking about wanting to go volunteer and/or exchange in someplace developing and/or unstable, like Laos, Ghana, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, etc. (you get the idea). When you decide to quot;just goquot; to Japan, she ll be so relieved she won t even remember she hasn t said yes.

It s impossible to know how to convince her unless you know what her issues are. It sounds like she might not have any. I d say ask her and see what she says.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿