earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月25日日曜日

How soon can I move to Japan after graduation in International law.? -

I want to move to japan for a few years after graduation but can I move their right away or do I need a few yrs of experiance?? Will I be able to move their at all? Do they have international law firms?

you must have a visa if you intend to stay for more than 90 days (you can get an extension for upto 6 months but only from certain countries) and a working visa will need to be for your chosen profession and for most working visas you must have a job offer prior to applying for a visa. If your in the USA then you arent eligible for a working holiday visa. My advice would be to take a holiday there for the full 90 days and see if you like it and see if you can get a job.

Yes. Find job first then get VISA ahead of time. Japan is not immigrant country like the US. 98% is Japanese there and ppl don t speak English. Japan is not the West. You can t open an bank account and purchase cell phones, including prepaid phone, if you do not hold alien registration card.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿