earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月23日金曜日

Why I should choose Japan as my destination to further my study? -

I hope you can give me reasons why i should study at Japan? I hope you also can help me to give website about benefits study in Japan. Thanks for helping me

1. Japan is home to a wonderful hub of academic scholars, you ll not only be learning through some of the best of emphasized maths and sciences schools, but also be surrounded by people who are not only friendly, but intelligent enough to help you understand. (wonderful if you re new to the language) 2. Beautiful scenery. Of course with different people there are different tastes, but you can find both modern and traditional froms of artistry from painting, calligraphy, and even public aesthetics (i.e. parks, rock gardens, etc.) 3. Learning a new langauge. Allthough Chinese has surpassed Japanese is numerical application (amount of people you can speak to), Japanese is still a very prominent language. They offer a beautiful writing system, an interesting variety of slang, and a language that is still highly utilized in the business world. *I have no sites to offer, I hope you have enough interest to actually do some of your own research, but those are the main reasons I would give people. **I m not Japanese, but have done my own research for studying abroad, especially in Asian countries of East Asia, so I m relatively sure of myself that I have given you pretty accurate information.

I can t think of a single reason... you are the one thinking of going to Japan... can t you come up with a reason either?

Why do you want to go all the way to Japan? I ve been to Japan this summer it s a very beautiful place and nice people. But the problem you might face is language, very few can speak english.

Further your study in what? Without knowing what you intend to study, how can we say what locations are good or bad?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿