earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月22日木曜日

What type of electrical outlets do they have in Japan? -

I am going to Tokyo, Japan for a month, and bringing with my laptop with me. However, I have two questions: 1) Are the electrical outlets in Japan the same as in the U.S. (and if not, is there a conversion cord or something equivalent readily availbable)? and 2) I have an extended stay apartment waiting for me, with cable internet connection--is it just ordinary U.S. cable cords? Or should I be expecting something different? Any advice on the subject would be appreciated, thanks so much!

1, Japan and US have the same type of outlet. But voltage is different. US is 120V while Japan is 100V. But laptop can usually be used no matter what voltage. Check its manual. If you need converter, you can buy it at airport or ordinary shops. 2, If you mean LAN cable, it s the same with US.

the japanese plugs dont have the bottom ground wire hole, and they are 110 volts instead of 120 volts. My nintendo DS lite charger works in japan and USA, so your things that need a ground wire or need 120 volts will not work in japan. I think your laptop should work as long as it doesnt have the ground wire prong in it. Most japanese company laptops dont have it, like my fujitsu laptop and toshiba laptop dont have the prong, but my dell laptop does

http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/queread... As shown above, only American 3 prongs plug must be required to adapter for Japanese outlets where have only two holes. If you are nervous to voltage, try some cheap transformer sold at everywhere else. Otherwise, everything should be fine in standard. No problem and enjoy to stay PC life there.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿