earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月23日金曜日

How far of a flight is it from Hawaii to Japan? -

My hubby and I want to honeymoon for a week in Hawaii and 10 days in Japan. How far are the two by flight?

7 Hours 55 minutes from Hawaii to Tokyo,Japan and 7 hours 15 minutes from Tokyo, Japan to Hawaii...the difference being the tailwinds.

Honolulu to Tokyo is an 8 hr. flight, I have flown it and it was worth it. Japan is very cool, my wife is from northern Japan, so I will be going there too this year. The only thing is the time difference which is a 19hr difference. If its 5pm here in Hawaii, it is noon in Japan, the next day.We flew Jal Airlines and it was all you can drink for free all the way to Tokyo. It was a great flight.

I think it is about 4 thousand miles, but not positive.

5000km

dang!! far like really far

2 miles

It would take about 8 hours to fly

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿