earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月21日水曜日

Would it be hard for a person with Peanut Allergies to live in Japan? -

I have a Peanut allergy and I want to live in Japan when I am older. I don t want to just eat a Mcdonalds either. Would it be hard for me to live there? I eat Japanese food, sense I am japanese. But my mom makes it Nut free. Do they cook alot that way ? ?

Japanese tend to cook with vegetable and sesame oils, not peanut oil. Also, Japanese don t really cook with peanuts like other Asian countries. The only time you might encounter peanuts are in snacks where you can clearly see that there s peanuts in it. I don t think it ll be hard to live there with a peanut allergy but whenever you are concerned about the food, always ask, and be sure to tell them it s because you have an allergy. Otherwise, Japanese just think you re a picky eater and are not accommodating, especially when you look Japanese and not gaijin.

Wow thats a rough one.lol. I have nut allergies too. I would think that would be hard cause most of it has nut in it.

talk to your allergist.

yea sure just don t eact peanut

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿