earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月27日火曜日

What is the absolute cheapest way to travel from Scotland to Japan (Osaka)? -

I want to travel to Japan to meet my penpal who is in Kawanishi (near Osaka Itami airport). I have looked on various web-sites and the cheapest fare I can find is about £400 return. NB I am in Scotland (near Edinburgh). Has anyone got any suggestions as to how to get there as cheaply as possible? I was even wondering about getting a job on a cruise ship, but maybe it would take me the rest of my life to get there that way! Thanks

I guess she liked the underwear huh?

It seems you can still get cheap berths on some cargo vessels but the voyage would take a very long time.

At 400 quid your doing pretty well, I m over here in Fukuoka and I m from Scotland too. The best routes are direct from Glasgow with Emirates via Dubai or KLM via Amsterdam. Maybe you can get a job on the cruise ships but doubt their are too many direct routes it would involve a lot of job/ferry shuffling. Maybe you could ask a Calmac captain to do a detour!!

400 quid is very cheap, and if you can t afford that, then you re not going to be able to afford to do anything in Japan, I fear! BTW, I live in Kawanishi too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿