earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月22日木曜日

How do I sent an SMS to Japan from Canada? -

I want to send an SMS from my mobile to my friend in Japan, what do I have to put before the number and include in the number?

The int. dialling code for Japan is +81

Most Japanese cells don t support SMS but Email. Only some 3G phones can receive SMS.

I send SMS to and from many countries. You send it the same way you would dial an international call. All you have to do is dial the international code to get out of Canada, the country code for Japan and the phone number within Japan. i do many from USA to England and The Philippines and it works ok. Good Luck

strange enough, my smses never reached my friends in Japan. they managed to receive my e-mails only... therefore, i e-mail them only... all Japanese cellphones have an e-mail address eg. xxx@docomo.ne.jp etc or something like that... when i was in Japan, i could only communicate with my friends outside Japan, yes, via e-mail only.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿