earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月24日土曜日

What cool stuff can I buy in Japan that aint in Hawaii? -

So my cousins going to Japan next week. and she has no idea what to bring back. like candy or ninja stars. anyone know how much a ninja star is in Japan? and yeahh.

Those ax gel pencils. People love those. They re squishy as hell for the grip and come in an assortment of colors. When I came back to Hawaii with those people would not stop asking me for them. For younger people I d suggest FOOD. Honestly, that s all they would really find interesting and fun. For teens and up besides the pencils, I d definitely say gift shop items from landmarks like the Tokyo Tower. These are basically items you cannot go wrong with. Unless people have specific things they want brought back, these would be good.

hi-tech gadgets

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿