earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月27日火曜日

How long would it take for a CD to be shipped from Japan to Indiana using standard shipping? -

I ordered a CD from Japan last week. The order tracking thing says it was shipped on the 25th. How long (with customs and everything) will it take to get to Northern Indiana?

The postal system in Japan is quite good. It should only take about a week. If you get the Japanese version of Express Mail next time, it will tell you exactly where it is, including if its still in customs.

I m stationed in Japan and standard shipping takes 2 months to reach me (not kidding).

If it went air mail,it should only take 7-9 days. I received a calender from a friend in Osaka in only 3 days. And I don t think customs will be a problem with mail from Japan.

Basically, you should have it within a week. Everything I ve ever sent from here by standard airmail gets there within a week. Where did you order it from and did they say whether it was air or surface? I am assuming for a CD that you did not select surface. Now, on the other hand, I have items sent from the US by major online companies and even for air they say it will take 10-21 days and it often does. So, if the online company here has a similar method than it may take a bit longer. If it is someone popping the CD in the mail then you should have it soon.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿