earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月23日金曜日

What to buy when visit to Egypt and Japan? -

My father is going to Egypt for his buisness thing while my aunt is going to Japan on a holiday trip. My father is leaving tomorrow and time is running out. What should I ask them to get me? Any suggestion for must buy items in Egypt and Japan? Shirts, shoes, watches, food, handicrafts, electical items.......By the way I m 16.

don t know about japan, but as for egypt, let him bring cotton Tshirts amp; galabeya (oriental dress) also let him go to Khan el Khalily to buy you silver bracelets amp; accessories. the handcrafts in old cairo is amazing, u ll love it.. also, he can buy you henna (natural hair amp; skin dye) wjich is really nice amp; inexpensive. good luck

Ask him for the executive combo. A broad basket of traditional tourist crap. Make sure you dig a hole in the basement to store it all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿