earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年5月18日日曜日

Is there a way to use my current cell phone in japan? -

I am planning on becoming an exchange student, and i was wondering if I could somehow use my cell phone in japan when i go there. I have the LG Rumor, and i bought it in the us with the phone service provider sprint. When I say use it in japan, I mean like actually begin a plan with a japanese phone service provider and give it a local japanese number.

Your company is not located in Japan, so how could you use that plan in Japan? Japan is a MUCH more advanced country for technology. They use a completely different cell phone technology than anywhere else in the world. So I always suggest getting a disposal cell phone in Japan or getting one of their phones. This is what I always suggest. You will be much happier and it will be cheaper. Their phones offer A LOT more and at a much better value. I am jealous, I wish I could go to Japan and use their cell phones

My husband just went to Romania. He downloaded Skype on our computers and used our cell phones to make the calls. He tells people to go to skype.com. I pulled it up and it is available for service in Japan. I m not sure if your phone is acceptable , but it was free for us so I d give it a try.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿