earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月21日土曜日

Can i use nintendo ds lite bought in Japan in another country with different voltage? -

I bought a nintendo ds lite in japan and then i realized that the ac adapter has Japanese voltage of 100 V while my home country uses 220 V. Later on I bought a third party AC adapter with range of 100v-240v. Can i use the new ac adapter to my japanese nintendo ds lite in my 220v home country? Will it be safe for my nintendo ds?

if you bought it in japan then u need to change the voltage to the voltage in japan as long as you buy a voltage changer you will be fine

try a voltage converter yeah. when i went to india this spring, i brought my ds and ipod for the planes, but we needed a converter to charge it in india. you can pick one up at.... probly any dep. store. wal mart. whatever. if not im sure you can find one on a japanese website. that is, if you can read the site lol.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿