earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月23日月曜日

Is ramen from the US different from ramen in Japan? -

The ramen sold here in the U.S. is junk food, and has plenty of chemicals in it. Is ramen in Japan any different? I hear that since it s authentic, it s actually better for you.

At least the taste must be different. The same brand Ramen sold in Asia has different tast from Japan.

no not much because the broth is high in sodium but you can make it more healthier by putting dumplings (sui gau) fish ball, fish tofu, sui choy, bak choy, peppers, or when eating add cheeze whiz (only good with korean noodles) it is my family s experiments we try this and we try that hopes it helps

It depends on the brand, I prefer one s from Japan, I was a chef for over 20 years and worked all over, I like to have few on hand for a quick after work meal, they cook fast and are hearty. I used to buy one in Toronto that had a piece of fried tofu you added after you cooked the noodles and added the broth packet, I also like Sapporo Ikaban and some of the Korean one s with Kimchi packets. The cheaper non-Asian brands tend to have alot of salt, and the noodles are fried, plus they use cottonseed or lard in the noodles. Try to find a place that sells the Japanese variety, and pick up a few cartons, it is cheaper that way, I also love fresh udon and buy packets of dashi base, you make like cup a soup, add some green onions and some seaweed seasoning and your set.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿