earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月25日水曜日

Where is the best place to work in Japan? -

I am thinking of working in Japan as an ESL teacher. I am looking at cost of living expenses, the cultural wealth, and ability to find foreign goods (books, clothes that fit westerners, etc.).I worker in South Korea for 5 years and I am ready for a change.

I would advise you to stick to major cities. Tokyo is sort of the center of the universe for Japanese people but it s not for everyone. You will definitely have more opportunities there, both career and culture-wise. I like Sendai and Sapporo is nice if you like the cold. Check out the links below and good luck.

tokyo . i found many millionaire at millionairematch who came from TOKYO.

Anywhere but NOVA English schools. They are the largest English language school chain in Japan but are having serious trouble paying their staff due to government sanctions.

When I was in Japan, I found the Japanese to be more open and friendly to ESL teachers than when I was in South Korea. Does anyone else agree? In Japan you have to pay your own accommodation. Living expenses are higher in Japan, than in Korea. Japan does have an amazing atmosphere, especially when celebrating their festivals, I d really recommend it. You can ask the information desk at the airport where to buy foreign style clothes. I did and it worked out for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿