earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月19日木曜日

What are considered to be the lucky colors for 2007 in Japan? -

I am trying to do various promotions in Japan and am trying to find which colors are considered lucky for 2007. Anyone have any info or know where I can find the info?

Japan has neither lucky colors of the years, nor national lucky color. However, Japan has the annual trend colors for closing. And those follow the decisions of quot;Intercolorquot;, International commission for Fashion and Textile colour in Paris. The trend color of 2006 in Japan is on http://www.jafca.org/ on the website, if you click: Site mapgt;Color Info.gt;トレンドカラー情報, you can find the trend colors of the year of 2006 in Japan. The current member countries of Intercolor are: Austria, China, Colombia, Czech, UK , Finland, France, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Korea, Portugal, Switzerland, and Turkey (14 countries).

The lucky colour in Japan is not year-specific. Red is the lucky color in Japan.

brown. cause its my favorite color

yellow

I don t know but I know that the unlucky number over there is 4

I believe the Lucky color for Japan is red. It is also a lucky color in chinese cultures as well. I not sure if this website will help you but it is just about japan: http://www.japaneselearning.com

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿