earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月25日水曜日

What kind of clothes should I pack for a trip to Japan in February? -

I am not sure what the weather is usually like during the last two weeks of February in Japan, any advice on what kinds of clothes I should pack for my vacation? Should I bring a coat? We ll be in Tokyo and Kyoto.

Tokyo temperatures at the end of February should be in the mid to upper 40 s during the day, and low 30 s at night. Kyoto is a few, maybe five degrees colder. Generally there is no or not much snow in Tokyo, but you have a decent chance to see it in Kyoto. Japan tends to be windy, so that can make things feel colder than it really is. Since you are traveling, I d recommend to bring layered clothing including a few undershirts or Tshirts, a sweater, and a waterproof outer jacket/coat, warm but not too heavy. Gloves are optional, depending on how used you are to this kind of weather (I lived there for more than a year and never used them). Bring a small folding umbrella if you have one. Have a great vacation.

lucky you! i used to live there.! It is cold! bring a coat!!!! bring sweaters, maybe thin clothes too just in case. have fun!!!

lol i was born there

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿