earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月26日木曜日

What is the top 50 most viewed anime in Japan + a Recommendation? -

Hi, Any of you know what are the most viewed anime in japan actually? Btw, I m looking for an anime that s kind of funny, adventure, action and long(like those thats over a 100 episode and that is not near of finishing) like one piece, bleach, any recommendation?(i ve watched naruto, full metal alchemist, eyeshield21, hunterxhunter) Thanks in advance!

Just look here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop... lol, I should ve saved the effort earlier Remember, these are most viewed, not highest rated...so not all of them are good.... GINTAMA IS THE BEST ANIME EVER!! X) It s an action comedy, hilarious and good for everyone!! XD Everyone I know that s seen it loves it and I ve convinced a number of people to watch already and they all love it too! They saw like 50 episodes in 2-3 days cuz it was so good XD THIS IS MY RECOMMENDATION! WATCH GINTAMA!!

I don t download the episodes, I watch them online at imeem or veoh or whatever...?.? I don t quite pay attention to fansubs, cuz I m half Japanese, and I understand everything, but I m sure they re working on it, cuz I ve seen a bunch of subbed episodes lately. Ep. 125 comes out tomorrow! Enjoy! Report Abuse

I d recommend the Tsubasa *MANGA*. It s funny, action, adventure, and long. It gets sadder later on although, so it s not as funny.

Oooo i highly recommend D-Gray Man!! ^_^ There s over 90 episodes so far, with new ones coming out each week. Its really, really funny and there s plenty of action :D. Yay! For D-Gray Man!! XD

its not really action but its Hilarius its called shin chan its on adult swim on cartoon network

I havent watched this anime yet but its called Kyo quot;Kara Maoh!quot; I think its like almost 100 eps.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿