earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月26日木曜日

Women in the USA are warned to abstain from sushi while pregnant- what about womwn in Japan? -

I know that women in Japan don t just eat sushi- but that is a large part of their diet. So, what do they eat while pregnant, or is it just domething we are told here by our doctors, that doesn t make that much sense?

I don t know, but I m really missing sushi a LOT! I don t think it s the actual fish that s the problem, it s the fact that undercooked fish is more likely to have bacteria and make you sick. The mercury is a factor too- but you don t hear docs telling you to stay away from cooked fish (unless it s the high-mercury risk stuff).

Fish in general is a large part of the Asian diet, I m not sure that sushi takes up a large percentage of it. I m not sure what the doctors recommend over there but they should be advised similarly as we are here. But there is a large portion of the country that is quite poor and remote and it s doubtful they would see qualified doctors at all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿