earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月17日火曜日

How much yen should I take on a week trip in Japan. And how much is it in American Currency? -

I wanna buy like games and clothes ect and go to cool places. About how much yen will I need for that week trip. Im going with my middle school and they let us roam it different areas as we go around Japan.

clothes in japan cost a lot, but games are cheap if you go to the right places. if the money is including food, i d say about 70 to80thousand yen. it sounds like alot, but it s about 650 bucks. with out food, i d say about 30000 yen, which is about 250 bucks

I am just amazed that a middle school is taking students to Japan. That is a very expensive trip.

you should take about 10000 yen which is 50 english pounds

Hopefully you guys get to go to Akihabara or Ikebukuro. Those districts (in Tokyo) are the best for finding electronics. As far as clothes go, you can t beat Shibuya and Harajuku (also in Tokyo). Clothes especially are sooo expensive, so I would facotr in how much you are willing to spend. When I went (for 10 days), I spent around 1200 dollars (not including the plane ticket or passport) on food, hotel, railpass, etc. I didn t not buy a lot of clothes (an 80 dollar lolita dress from Body Line and another dress from a boutique: 40 dollars). I was on an extreme budget though. I bought tons and tons of gifts (100 yen shops are the best!). Best way to think of yen is every 100 yen is a dollar (roughly, but lately yen has been around 130 per american dollar). My total cost of my trip was 2500. Hope this helps!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿