earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月21日土曜日

How long is a direct flight from Washington DC to Osaka, Japan? -

How long is a direct flight from Washington DC to Osaka, Japan?

I usually fly through IAD (or DCA) at least once a day, but I haven t seen a direct flight to Osaka in a few years. I know that United used to fly a direct route several times a week, but that was cancelled a few years ago. But if you ve got the ticket, I m probably just missing something =] By the way, would you mind letting me know what carrier flies there nonstop? It might be useful if I ever get around to visiting my friend, haha. That being said, IAD to NRT (Tokyo) took 13h40 last time I flew it on ANA, so flight time to Osaka should be comparable. Have a nice flight, and hope this helps!

There are no direct flights according to Expedia. If you go from IAD (Washington DC) to KIX (Osaka) making a stop in SFO (San Francisco) it is a 19hr 28 min flight.

A direct flight is approx. 13 Hrs 41 Min. You can get flight times for airports all over the world at http://www.jets.com/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿