earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月19日木曜日

Has anyone gone to Europe and Japan for a 1 month vacation? About how much money would I need? -

My husband and I are planning a trip for summer 2009, we want to be 1 month in spain, france, italy, and tokyo japan.. We estimate that we would need about 14,000 dollars. or is that too much? has anyone been to a 1 month trip? oh, and that average is including hotels, not hostels, which are much cheaper.. thanks.

Hi. Vacations are never cheap, and you re going to some very expensive places! I was in Europe for a month in 1985 with a high school group. We took a guided 30 day tour throughout Western Europe.The tour itself was 1,900 dollars, and I probably spent another grand for miscellaneous expenses. My Dad and his fiance took a Mediterranean Cruise two months ago and said everything is very expensive, as a dollar buys 1.5 Euros. They each spent 10,000 dollars for a week, so 14,000 for a month probably should be enough, all things considered. But it s hard to tell due to currency fluctuations, how much you can or want to pay, etc.. Have fun!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿