earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月24日火曜日

Is it true that condoms are made smaller in Japan than in America? -

When I was in Thailand I noticed they were waaaayy too small. I ll be living in Japan for a year in about two weeks and I m starting to pack. Advice that was given to me was to bring my own condoms because over in Japan they are made smaller compared to Western standards. I just want to know if this was legit advice.

If your going to tokyo NO PROBLEM because there are HUGE shops called condomania... it basically has every condom you can imagine!!

Yes, it s definitely true. You will find that everything in Japan is smaller - not only condoms, but houses/apartments, bathrooms, hotel rooms, sizes of drinks, portions of food in restaurants, etc. If you are tall (I m 6 2quot;) I d also suggest you buy shoes and clothing before you go to Japan too. I had a difficult time finding clothes that fit well.

HaHa... You must be kidding! I have never noticed that and I have lived here ten years... Then again, I don t really use them much, and when I do, I always use the Western brand or get them from the Air Force Base here. I have to check this out for myself.

It s certainly true here in Korea. I would assume that it s the same in Japan. You might be able to have condoms shipped to you by one of the online pharmacies operating out of Canada.

Probably but in many Japanese drug stores you can find imported American brands such as Durex, which are regular sized like in the USA. Feeling a bit shy? Amazon on the internet sells em and ships em right to your door.

Well the Japanese condom brand Kimono Support many sizes.. I myself bring my own.. I actually bought a whole heap of Japanese condoms back to Australia for suvineers for my mates HAHA!

Yes, even the quot;Big Boyquot; and quot;Black Stallionquot; brands in Japan are ridiculously small...

Yes I think you re right and can consider it that regular Japanese are pretty much smaller than regular Americans for every part.

No way, they re totally compatible with average westerners. But then maybe I m small.

Yup. Bring your own.

japanese people are smaller

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿