earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月24日火曜日

How do you say quot;greetings from Japanquot; in japanese? -

I m going to Japan next week and I want to write that on the postcards I ll send to my friends !!

日本からのご挨拶 Nihon karano goaisatsu.

Since native speakers are saying it sounds funny... How about: やっと日本に到着しました! I finally arrived in Japan! The alternative given was: 日本からのご挨拶 I don t know if that has the same meaning as quot;Greetings from Japan.quot; Maybe it sounds like it is literally Japan that is greeting you when the English meaning is more like quot;I am sending you a greeting and I am in Japan.quot; However since you are sending this to your English-speaking (?) friends... It might not matter than much...

Honestly, I don t know if Japanese people have a phrase that is equivalent to that. I can translate it into Japanese, but how awkward it would sound... I don t know. Anyway, this is the best I can do: 日本からのあいさつ Nihon kara no aisatsu Literally, quot;Japan from [possessive article] greetingsquot; Hope that helps~

Japanese tend not to say it that way but here s something similar that works. quot;From Japan with Lovequot; nihon yori ai wo komete 日本より愛を込めて

People don t say anything such as you said to send a postcard to friends in Japan. If you even though still dare to say so, just use English as is.

there kannichiwa,konbanwa,and Oyasuminasai

Greetingsfrom漆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿