earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月26日木曜日

I am planning a trip to Japan, and I will be staying for a week. How much money should I bring? -

so far the trip will cost around 2200 USD. and that includes roundtrip airfare, and all of my breakfast meals at the Hilton in Tokyo. I know that the USD is dropping continusously, and I recently heard that Japan was no longer using the yen( they are now using euros??) How much money should I bring for a week?

I highly suggest you stay at a Hostel. They are like $20-30/night. If you can live without the perks of a hotel, then pleaase do it. You save so much money and I think its worth it. You meet other foreigners, usually they take people on walking or bus tours. There are usually cheap (yet oh-so-yummy) restaurants in walking distance. That there would save you a couple hundred dollars from Hotel rental. If you are planning on going to many events and shopping I would go ahead and say bring $1,500. That should cover more than what you planned on spending + emergency funds. You can stretch your money further if you cut costs in lodging and airfare (try statravel.com for airline tickets if you haven t already bought your ticket; i bought mine from there it was $950 roundtrip straight flight--yea to no layovers!) Good luck!!

how much you should bring is depend on your tentative and agenda. If you plan to go shopping i would recommend you to bring lots of money because items in Japan are not that cheap especially t-shirts and jeans. If electronic items that should be cheap but please check the voltage usage in your country is it the same or not with Japan. If you planning just going for a sight viewing around Tokyo, i guess you dun need to bring a lots of money.......the important things, just plan your trip and places that you want to go.....

Just bring a small amount for your arrival, then use ATMs to get cash. It s a better deal than using a currency exchange. Japan still uses the yen. The hint is Euro being the first part of European.

Tokyo is very expensive so expect to spend a lot if you plan on doing a lot of shopping. I would reccomend getting a good guide book it generally will tell you how much stuff costs and then you can plan how much money you will need. Also if you don t want to spend a lot the guide book will list lots of free and cheap activities. Bring crisp clean hundred dollar bills, you will have problems exchanging anything else. You can change some of your money at the airport and then I would reccomend changing the rest at your Hotel as you need it (they will have a better exchange rate). Don t rely on using ATMs make sure you have enough cash to survive. I went for a week in July with my husband and we spent about a 1000 USD.

Refer to my blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿