earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月20日金曜日

What type of candies does Japan not carry? -

I have a Japanese student coming to visit soon, and I want to give her a gift. I was thinking about giving her a small bag of candy, but I have no idea what type of candies aren t available in Japan. I live in the States, just so you know.

Try: Licorice, Reese s Peanut butter cups, Butter Fingers, 3 Musketeers and cinnamon flavored candy- Red Hots... Those are all pretty rare here in Japan. I haven t seen Skittles either... Some Hershey products, Kits Kats, Snickers and a few others are available though... My Japanese hubby had never heard of these before we married and when he tried them, he really didn t care for them. Root beer too! ?^_^? BTW, I m American, living in Japan and love candy. I did the same for the US students who stay here with us! Great idea!(*^o^*) Hope this helps!

Taste of favorite is individual. Not all of Japanese has same taste. Some likes nougat and some not. Some likes very sweet but some hates. Some loves simple plain or some enjoys mixed assort. Important thing should be rather your heartful courtesies than gift itself. Candy is just candy. I think you don t need to consider it too much.

Plenty. Almost all of what Cyn said. Because the japanese mostly retail their own confections. :) smart move i guess. And they re that good in producing their own candies, why import? :) maybe they have dumping policies for sweets too, like the ones they did with the cars... lol!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿