earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月25日水曜日

How does Japan being in a recession affect exchange rates? -

So, I m going to Japan in December and I was wondering how Japan being in a recession will be affect my US Dollars exchange to Yen.

Not. It has been my experience that currency exchange traders are the most intelligent human beings on earth when it comes to economics and current events. Chances are that peice of information has been priced in for some time now.

now the dollar is cheaper in comparison to the yen than it used to be. i don t know at the momement but i think 1 dollar is 95 yen (think of 100 yen as 1 dollar), when in the past it was 110 or something like that. so now for the japanese everything is cheap and for you i guess prices will be more or less the same than in USA. anyway don t trust me a lot, i m 17

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿