earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月22日日曜日

How can a 15 year old living in NY visit japan for a year? -

I m 15 in the 10th grade and I want to visit japan. I want to go to a school there for a year and stay at a home. Like a home stay program but I get to go to school. Is there any program like that. Any website can help. My perants are ok with it as long as the program is safe and my grades are good. And they are so....yeah. Thanks for the help.

YFU. http://www.yfu.org/ There are others but I was with those guys and was really impressed. Do go for a year. A semester is really too short to really get into the country you are going to. And try to stay away from other Americans while there. It doesn t help learn the language if you re speaking English all the time. If YFU doesn t appeal to you, try and google quot;exchange student programsquot; That should get you some results. But make sure you get recommendations for whichever organization you choose. Some are not really good. Your school adviser (whatever they are called...) should also be able to give you pointers. Good luck and have fun in Japan.

Try www.afs.com They have study programs to Japan, China, etc. for a semester, a summer or a year. Studying abroad is a bit pricey though. Some programs for a year run upward 10,000 dollars. Also, it s suggested that you know some of the language before you get there. They typically structure language classes for you so you can become proficient but I m sure you don t want to be walking around lost until you are.

OMG yes!!! I am in love with Japan (My college major is going to be Jap. History and Lingo!) I always wanted the oppertunity to go there in high school, but sadly never did. Do a little research to see what is best for you. Here are some of my research: Hope you have fun!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿