earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月25日水曜日

The gorgeous girls of Japan - why are men not interested in them? -

I think that the Japanese girls are among the most beautiful in the world. Yet I find that most Japanese girls simply don t end up marrying or even getting dates. I heard that Japan has the largest number of virgins in the 30+ yrs bracket. Yet look at the Japanese men!!! How they ogle at the white women!!! And how they visit Bali and other places to look out for hookers. Don t they ever even ask Japanese girls out? Or the Japanese girls suffer from some complex? Can anyone explain?

Hmm, I agree with you, I also find Japanese women to be some of the most beautiful. However, I have many girl friends in Japan, and from what they tell me, it seems that many girls in Japan are just much too timid. I hate to sound like I m stereo typing and say they are just sub-subservient women, that s not what I m saying at all. It s just that my friends tell me that the Japanese women are quite shy and don t go out there and try to get a guy. If you think about many other women in different countries, they make themselves available, from giving subtle hints to even asking a man out. I think that Japanese women lack a certain sense of confidence to really put themselves out there (but it s also kind of a culture thing). But trust me, plenty of men love the japanese women, and with good reason! :)

Well, I haven t seen a beautiful Japanese woman yet :/ Perhaps it s because everyone ends up looking the same when you re living here for a long period of time and it makes them resistant to their looks or something?? Good thing I was planning on becoming a nun! :D Not. But I guess you can say that a lot of women are pretty shy. But the guys are too, so...

I think Japanese girls are just as lovely as any other. Now, if one of them would like to date me, you can let them know that I am here and waiting.

I m a white guy and I think Japanese girls are VERY sexy. Sexiest of all asian girls.

mayb its just ppl are not there type or something.it could happen though.

maybe you should ddate a japanese woman if ur so inlove with em and feel sorry for em personally i dont see any attraction theyre skinny and manly features no curves

ive been with 2 of them in my life , hot , tight and the rest was good too..

it is awesome. i just saw a similar one on *http://multiraciallove.com* u may enjoy more best answers there. So many hot singles are enjoying themselves there with this topic...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿