earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月27日金曜日

My boyfriend in the service in Japan tells me he doesnt wanna be w/ me but he still calls. Should i chase him? -

I love him, I would do anything for him, it s only been a few months but i know he s the one. I just went to Japan to see him amp; he didnt break up with me b/c he didnt want me to be upset on the plane but told me he doesnt want a girlfriend. I think he still wants to be with me!

You need to read the book quot;He s just not that into youquot;. Seriously. Go buy it now. If a guy loves you, if a guy wants to be with you, he doesn t break up with you. End of story. Let him go....go out and date and find yourself a man that adores you and actually...dare I say it....wants to be your boyfriend.

Sorry to hear that girl. But in my opinion, he just doesn t want to date you and have already told you so. You shouldn t chase him as it seems that he is just not that into you. He is in a foreign country, single, and you think there are no cute girls there? Well, he is probably putting you in the back burner, messing around with the girls over there while still keeping you at home, waiting and pining for him. And no I don t think he wants to be with you or else he wouldn t have broken up with you. My cousin is dating one right now, or so she calls it. He is coincidentally in Japan also. While she was visiting him , she discovered that he was getting phone calls from girls. Of course he kept it on the sly and would leave the room to talk to these girls. He has never flown back home to visit her but she does all the flying to see him. Now that he s out of the service and home in VA, he doesn t call her as much anymore saying it s too expensive to do that which I think it s bull. so I think you ll just have to trust your own gut feelings. Are you willing to let him mess around with other girls over in Japan while you are home worried and crying your eyes out over him? Pick your choice.

Chances are that he likes you but wants to experience things (especially if he s stationed in Okinawa). Honestly - keep in touch but keep it a friendship for now. When he s stateside again maybe you two can make it work but just remember that he can end up any where in the world and could very well never end up near you again.

I am guessing he is a USMC - I was with one for three year stationed over there 1 year - Its hard when we first got together and was going threw our first deployment we went threw the same thing... it takes more for a guy to open up... tell you how he really feels - I wouldnt chase him however if you really care for him and he is worth the wait dont distance yourself to far ether... chances are he will come back around... time will tell - I went threw times when he would get super distant and then times when he would get over emotional and needy - the thing you need to remember is he is far away he misses home and prolly you too just as much as you miss him... and there could also be the thoughts of this is not fair to you so he is handling it the only way he knows how from way over there - it is also possible he is wanting to experience some things over there and not feel like he is doing something wrong... so dont stop living your life to wait for him - but stay in touch if you really hope he will come around again - cause there is always that chance - those guys go threw a lot more than we think - including and most of all wondering what we are doing that they dont know about and they tend to distance themselves when that thought gets the best of them or becomes unbearable... hang in there - fallow your gut - I am sure if he really loves you he will come around again - I know it doesnt seem fair to us - but I will not lie - military love is hard............

No chasing. If someone told me that they didn t want a girlfriend then I would be sad for 2 seconds and then move on. Take the gift. Don t chase a guy that isn t into you. He probably wants to be single in Japan and have fun and not worry about hurting you or communicating with you.

No he doesn t, or he would be with you. I know you think you love him and it hurts to be rejected, but if he wanted to be in a realtionship he would not say that he didn t want one. Beleive me, guys don t beat around the bush when it comes to that kind of stuff. Move on! Life is too short.

he s in the service - you re here alone - you re not together physically - so what s the point? you re probably both too young to settle down right now and do you really want to have to live on army bases or be separated from him constantly?

I think he doesnt want to be commited to you but still want to deal with you on kinda a no strings attatched thing. Dont take this too hard he has a lot on his mind he might comes to his senses. so just hold on b there for him as a friend

Lay it low...don t call him or communicate with him. He ll miss you and call you back - or at least you ll get someone else.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿