earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月26日木曜日

If I buy a phone off the internet from Japan, will it work in the States? -

I ve been browsing, and found a phone I want from Japan. However, I want to know if it will work with any cell phone carrier in the US. I saw some people say that it won t because Japan has it own network system for cell phones. Others say it would if it operates on GMS (GSM?). Please give me some answers that have good sources. Cause I want one from Japan, the ones in the States suck

Buy an unlocked quad-band (850,900,1800 amp; 1900 frequencies) cell phone and it will work anywhere in the world. Make sure that the charger is universal ( input: 100 - 240 V and 50-60 Hz.).

buy a quadband... but with english language;-)

my dad got an ipod from japan. and it worked for him.. so im guessing yeh it prob would work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿