earn-moneyearn-moneyForexcancer

2008年6月21日土曜日

Will a DUI affect my chances of getting a job with AEON, teaching English in Japan? -

I have applied for a job teaching English in Japan through AEON. I got the interview, but I read somewhere that AEON does a background check. I had a DUI a few years ago back in college, and I was wondering if that would make a difference?

Jason, if you have got a DUI offense some time back and has served it too, then it should not affect you getting job with AEON or with other institution. I have checked with AEON website, but even their code of conduct doesn t say anything about DUI offense or offender getting job with them. Make sure to remain clean amp; calm, no need of getting scared of the background test. If you need to start a job, you have to begin from some where, so get gear up with the new offer in hand. For further into DUI, look out for: http://www.aboutdui.org/ , you get to know a lot on DUI. And good luck with your job in advance... :) !!!

It should be OK since Aeon prohibits driving in Japan which is actually a stupid *** rule. Well, you will know what I mean when you get in there, a lot of meaningless dumb rules they have. If you were convicted and had to do time in jail that may affect you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿